We do Web Design
Web design involves creating your online presence, your identity, and the first step to marketing your brand online. The right website will make an impact and keep the right people staying on it longer.
We’ll create a website for you that is visually stunning, engaging and targeting your audience. We will optimize it for Google Search. No point having a website if no one can find you.
Our websites are built on WordPress CMS and are responsive across platforms. Every website is unique; there is not one bulk package that will suit everyone and their specific needs.
You can rest assured I will tailor create a website package, just for your business.
Responsive Web design
A responsive website responds to the needs of the users and the devices they’re using. We create websites for use on Desktop, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones.
Our first choice is WordPress and WooCommerce as our website platform.
Search engine optimization
SEO is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website in a search engine’s unpaid results— often referred to as Organic results.
We keep SEO in mind when creating your website.
Your brand to enhance your user experience
We utilise your current branding – from your logo’s, colours, and fonts. We keep your identity consistent across all media channels.
If you don’t already have your brand identity, we can help get you started.
We collate all of your content and imagery to create your website. We take your content and optimise it for the web to utilise the correct keywords and phrases for SEO.
What we need from you:
- Company Business Information and Contact Details
- Hours of Operation
- List of Services/Products
- Your Logo – don’t worry if you don’t have one, we can create this for you.
- Site Content – We need to know exactly what you want to convey to your audience. Service information, Product Information is important. We will take that content and copywrite it for SEO.
- Images – We need images of your services and products for your pages, eCommerce store, galleries, and portfolios. If you don’t have any, we can purchase Stock photos that illustrate your services. These are billed additionally.
- Blog Posts – We recommend to utilise the blog/news feature – so please provide us with a few written articles relevant to your business and industry before the site goes live
Our process normally takes 9-12 weeks from project start to finish.