AB Electrical social media achievements. AB Electrical are local electricians based in Browns Bay, Auckland.
Here is what I have achieved across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in 6 months.
- In May I increased engagement rate by 224%, Organic impressions by 556% and increased our fans by 567%. Our engaged users grew by 375%.
- The average engagement rate in 6 months is now 2.38% (to understand engagement rate, less than 1% is low, between 1% and 3.5% is average/good. Between 3.5% and 6% is high engagement rate).
- The starting engagement rate was 0.34%.
- In 6 months reaching on average 10k facebook accounts per month – a growth of 154%.
- Increased Instagram impressions over 6 months by 198%.
- Increased average engagement rate by 145%, up from 0.
- Profile views grew by 41% and web clicks grew by 200%.
- Average engagement rate is 1.05% (to put in perspective less than 0.02% is low engagement rate, 0.02% to 0.09% is good. Between 0.09% and 0.33% is high).
- Increased impression by 91%, growing from 0 to 10k impressions in October 2019 – in 6 months.
As you can see the AB Electrical Social media accounts have seen great growth, increased brand awareness, and great engagement over 6 months.
I have created a custom Social Media strategy for AB Electrical which is tailored to their needs. I create content, schedule social media posts and drive traffic back to their website with informative blog posts.