Level 3 – Safe Shopping
With the announcement of the move to Level 3 on Monday 27th April at 11:59pm, retailers and food services will be able to offer safe shopping to their customers.
The Golden Rules for businesses at Alert Level 3
- If your business requires close physical contact it can’t operate.
- Your staff should work from home if they can.
- Customers cannot come onto your premises. Unless you are a supermarket, dairy, petrol station, pharmacy or permitted health service.
- Your business must be contactless. Your customers can pay online, over the phone or in a contactless way. Delivery or pick-up must also be contactless.
- Basic hygiene measures must be maintained. Physical distancing, hand washing and regularly cleaning surfaces. Workers must stay home if they are sick.
- If you used PPE in your business before COVID-19, then keep using it in the same way. If you didn’t use PPE in your business before COVID-19, you don’t need it now. This is advice for retailers, manufacturers and the service industries. Different advice applies to essential healthcare workers, border agencies, courts and tribunal staff, first responders and corrections staff.
Visit health.govt.nz for more advice
- You must meet all other health and safety obligations.
How we can Help
We have options and strategies for retailers, food services, and service providers.
- Online Orders – We can help you with online orders – be it adding e-commerce functionality to your existing website or creating a new website. WordPress/WooCommerce with payment gateways.
- Website Creation – Creating a website with contact information, booking forms, and the product & services you can provide during Level 3.
- Payment Options – We understand the Level 4 Lockdown has been so hard on many small businesses around the country and we are more than willing to spread payments for websites and e-commerce sites out over 12 months. Offer valid till 31 May 2020.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help your business.